These buttery shortbread biscuits are so easy to make and taste delicious! They’re brilliant for snacks and homemade gifts for friends and family.
150g Plain Flour
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Put the butter, flour, sugar and Munchy Seeds in the mixing bowl.
- Mix together with a spoon and your hands so the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Then use hands to squish the mixture together so that the mixture looks like a dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out the shapes using your chosen cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven leave to cool for about 10 minutes.