For a delicious goey treat try these Salted Caramel and Raspberry brownies. An easy, yet truly delicious, chocolate brownie recipe that’s everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey.
150 g butter (cut into small pieces)
200 g dark chocolate (broken into small chunks)
250 g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 eggs, beaten
200g flour or 150g ground almonds
A pinch of salt
125 g fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease a 20cm x 20cm baking dish and line it with baking paper.
- Melt 150g of chocolate and all the butter in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water) Stir occasionally until melted.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Add the beaten eggs one at a time.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir in the flour or ground almonds
- Add half the raspberries, half the Salted Caramel Munchy Seeds and the rest of the chocolate and fold into the mixture
- Tip the mixture into the baking dish, scatter over the rest of the raspberries and Munchy Seeds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until cooked but still slightly soft.
- Leave to cool before cutting. Then either store in an airtight container or in the fridge for a delicious gooey treat.