February 9, 2021, Lucinda Munchy
(No, not a comment on the path of true love – more an affectionate adaption of a classic dessert).
These scrumptious bars of Rocky Road are a favourite Valentine treat, packed with the goodness of Munchy Seeds and so easy to make. They are perfect to share with your loved ones on Valentine’s Day.
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil to grease
- 1/3 cup of Munchy Seeds Choccy Apricot Seeds
- 1/3 cup of Munchy Seeds Salted Caramel Seeds
- 1/3 cup Munchy Seeds Honey Roasted Seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate rice crispy type cereal
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp of marshmallows
- 2 tbsp of heart shaped sprinkles
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds until slightly melted
- Grease a square tin with coconut oil. Mix all the remaining ingredients and transfer to the greased tin
- Gently press with fingers and refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes
- Cut into squares and serve