Recipe: Yummy golden syrup flapjacks
June 22, 2020, Lucinda Munchy
Prep time – 15 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
Bake these four-ingredient flapjacks – they’re easy to make and ready in half-an-hour!
- Some Munchy Seeds (you choose the flavours!)
- 250g porridge oats (Available from our friends over at The Great British Porridge Co!)
- 125g butter
- 125g light brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp golden syrup
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Put 250g porridge oats, 125g butter, 125g light brown sugar and 2-3 tbsp golden syrup in a food processor and pulse until mixed, but be careful not to overmix otherwise the oats may lose their texture.
- Mix in a selection of Munchy Seeds (add a few flavours for the best results!)
- Lightly grease a 20x20cm baking tin with butter and spoon in the mixture. Press into the corners with the back of a spoon so the mixture is flat and score into 12 squares.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown.