No Bake Maple Ganache Brownies
October 2, 2020, Lucinda Munchy
We’ve teamed up with the awesome The Great British Porridge Co and The Protein Ball Co to bring you this mind-blowing, tastebud-tingling maple brownie recipe!
Fancy winning yourself a mega-bundle of goodies contained in this recipe? Head over to our Instagram to see our October 2020 giveaway! Click here >
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Setting Time – 3 hours or overnight
Servings – 10
For the Base
For the Ganache
- 120g coconut oil, melted
- 50g raw cacao powder
- 100ml maple syrup
- 1 pack of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
- Line a large loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or coconut oil.
- Place porridge, seeds, almonds and cacao powder into your food processor and blend so that you have an even fine crumb. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add dates, almond butter, and protein balls to the food processor and blend to form a paste.
- Break up the paste and return the dry ingredients to the food processor. Blend until you have a dough that holds together between your finger tips; it shouldn’t be sticky.
- Place mixture into prepared tin and press down with your finger tips and spread evenly.
- Mix together cacao powder and melted coconut oil in a jug using a whisk.
- Add the maple syrup and whisk GENTLY as you don’t want the mixture to split. If the ganache splits (looks grainy) add 1 – 2 tbsp of boiling water and gently whisk to create a silky smooth consistency. Pour over the brownie base. Sprinkle seeds over the top and allow to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before placing into the fridge to set for at least two hours or overnight.
- Slice into ten thick bites. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.