This recipe is so simple it probably doesn’t even count as a recipe! Sweet, delicious honey glazed salmon with seeds sprinkled on top is the perfect main for any salad, stir fry or rice dish. Goes fantastically with a squeeze of lime juice and spiralised courgette noodles! (Serves 4)
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Drizzle of runny honey (more or less depending on how sweet and sticky you like!)
- Loads of Munchy Seeds! We recommend Sesame Sprinkles
To go with the salmon, try either a salad of watercress, avocado and red onion, or some oven roasted peppers, onions and mushrooms! You could stir-fry some noodles in a drizzle of soy sauce and orange zest for a more Asian inspired dinner, or just serve this salmon along with your BBQ extras – new potatoes, coleslaw, green salad. It goes with practically everything!
- Place each fillet onto the baking tray and drizzle with honey, sprinkle with salt, pepper and of course seeds
- Bake for 15 minutes 180′ in the oven until cooked
- Serve with whatever sides you fancy