This delicious pancake recipe is perfect for making light and fluffy pancakes that are great for Pancake Day, a birthday breakfast or weekend brunch. Serve with a large handful of berries, a drizzle of maple syrup, natural yoghurt and toasted Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
Serves 4 people
130g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp caster sugar
Pinch of salt
1 large egg
2 tbsp melted butter
50g of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg and butter in a separate bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add a little butter or olive oil.
- Gently add 2 ladles of the pancake mixture to the pan. This should be about 1cm thick.
- Before flipping the pancake over, wait about 30 seconds or until the batter has started to bubble. Both sides should be a lovely golden brown before removing from the pan.
- Repeat this method until all the mixture has been used up.
- We recommend serving with lashings of maple syrup, fresh berries, natural yoghurt and Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
Try making these for Pancake Day and share your lovely recipes with us on Instagram @munchyseeds using the hashtag #justaddseeds.