This curry is SO healthy, super yummy and vegan too!
Ingredients (To make the curry from scratch, follow the ingredients below. For a quicker version, substitute the bold ingredients for 1-2tbsp of you preferred curry paste)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Some grated ginger (the spicier you want your curry, the more you add)
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- Fresh coriander
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp. Red lentils
- 6 tbsp. Coconut cream
- Vegetables of your choice (broccoli, mangetout, aubergine)
- 1 can chickpeas
- Sesame Seeds/Sweet Chilli Seeds
- Blitz the onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic together in a food processor to form a puree
- Heat a bit of oil (olive/sesame works well) in a pan and add your lentils and coconut cream. Cook until the lentils are tender and add your vegetables, then stir in your chickpeas and spinach. Serve with rice (or on a jacket potato!) and top with roasted Munchy Seeds and fresh coriander.