Savoury toasted sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds.
Good for: Vegetarians, Vegans and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
Source of: Protein, Fibre, Vitamin E
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- The perfect snack to keep you going to lunchtime
- Throw a few into your lunchtime sarnie
- Adds a lovely crunch to a bowl of soup
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Try dipping a banana into them (we promise you will love it)
- Sprinkle them over cheese on toast
||% Reference Intake *
*Reference intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000Kcal)
What’s inside my Sesame Sprinkles?
Sunflower Seeds (63%), Pumpkin Seeds (21%), Sesame Seeds (10%), Savoury Sauce: Soya Beans, Sea Salt & Koji (Aspergillus oryzae).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Our 25g Snack Packs are packed off site and may also contain Milk, Nuts and Peanuts.
Just what is Koji?
*Koji (Aspergillus oryzae) is a natural processing aid used in the fermentation of soya beans when making traditional Japanese foods like soya sauce, miso, mirin, sake and is a key ingrediant in the savoury sauce we use to roast our seeds. It has a delicious savoury umami flavour.
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.