A seven seed blend of lightly toasted savoury sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds with rapeseed, hulled hemp and golden & brown linseed. The addition of the smaller rapeseeds (grown by our local farmer friend) increases the levels of naturally occurring Omega 3. Also having golden & brown linseed in the blend, gives the mix an extra delightful crunch.
Good for: Vegetarians, Vegans and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and more (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- Toss them over jacket spuds
- Throw a few into your lunchtime sarnie
- Adds a lovely crunch to a bowl of soup
- Blend some into your smoothie
- Toss them over pasta
- Add them into your bread baking…
The benefits of eating Omega Sprinkles
Omega Sprinkles are officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 5.3g of fibre.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha-linolenic acid) – which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. You can enjoy the benefits with every 50g serving.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress – a 50g serving contains 75% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system – a 50g serving contains 20% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system – a 50g serving contains 23% of your daily RI for Zinc.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Omega Sprinkles are officially a source of…
- Protein which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.