A delicious blend of sunflower and pumpkin seeds delicately roasted and coated in honey.
Good for: Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
Source of: Protein, Fibre, Vitamin E
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Add to a bowl of Greek yoghurt
- Sprinkle over your ice-cream
- Top off your fruit salad
- Toss them over strawberries and cream
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Try dipping a banana into them!
- Use in fruit, oat and seed bars
- A great topper for your morning porridge
- Bake into biscuits and brownies
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
What’s inside my Honey Seeds?
Sunflower Seeds (53%), Pumpkin Seeds (23%), Sugar & Honey (3.5%).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Made in factory that also handles Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds & Soya Beans. 25g Snack Packs of Honey Seeds are packed off site and may also contain Milk, as well as Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds & Soya Beans.
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.