Deliciously crunchy cinnamon roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Good for: Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat and Dairy.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Zinc, Iron and Phosphorous (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Add to a bowl of Greek yoghurt
- Sprinkle over your ice-cream
- Top off your fruit salad
- Bake them in desserts
- Stir them into mince pies
- Add to your stollen for a touch of Christmas spice
- Sprinkle on pancakes for breakfast
- A great topper for your morning porridge
The benefits of eating Cinnamon Seeds
Salted Caramel are officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 4.5g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. A 50g serving contains 86% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 20.5% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 18% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Magnesium – which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth. A 50g serving contains 36.5% of your daily RI for Phosphorus.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Salted Caramel are officially a source of…
- Protein – which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Enjoy toasted Munchy Seeds as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.