Good for: Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Zinc, Iron and Phosphorous (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle over your salad
- Top off your fruit and yogurt
- Top off your granola or muesli
- Toss them over a stir fry or pasta bake
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Pop them in to your lunch box for later!
- Use in fruit, oat and seed bars
- A great topper for your morning porridge
The benefits of eating Seeds
Seeds are officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 3.4g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. A 50g serving contains 86% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 15% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 17% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Phosphorus – which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth. A 50g serving contains 40% of your daily RI for Phosphorus.
- Protein – which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.