Good for: Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Guzzle them straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle over ice-cream
- Add to a fruit salad
- Share them ….if you can!
The benefits of eating Choccy Ginger
Choccy Ginger is officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 5.6g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. A 50g serving contains 27% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 44% of your daily RI for Iron.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Choccy Ginger is officially a source of…
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.