- Good for: Vegetarians, Vegans and Coeliacs.
- Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
- High in: Fibre, Zinc, Iron, Vitamin E and Thiamin (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- Toss them over tuna pasta
- Throw a few into your lunchtime sarnie
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Adds a lovely crunch and a little ‘kick’ to a bowl of soup
- Perfect at the end of the day with a beer or a glass of wine
- Sprinkle over your hummus or any savoury dip
- Whack a handful into your stir fry…
The benefits of eating Chilli Bites
Chilli Bites are officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 4.9g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which protects cells from damage – a 50g serving contains 84% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system – a 50g serving contains 24% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system – a 50g serving contains 23% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Thiamin – which contributes to the normal function of the heart – a 50g serving contains 50% of your daily RI for Thiamin.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Chilli Bites are officially a source of…
- Protein – which is needed to grow muscle mass and maintain normal bones.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.