Smokey chipotle chilli roasted seeds with delicious crunchy kernels.
- Good for: Vegetarians, Vegans and Coeliacs.
- Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
- Source of: Protein, Vitamin E, Fibre
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- Toss them over tuna pasta
- Throw a few into your lunchtime sarnie
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Adds a lovely crunch and a little ‘kick’ to a bowl of soup
- Perfect at the end of the day with a beer or a glass of wine
- Sprinkle over your hummus or any savoury dip
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a a healthy lifestyle.
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
||% Reference Intake *
*Reference intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000Kcal)
What’s inside my Chilli Bites?
Sunflower Seeds (61%), Pumpkin Seeds (18%), Sweet Apricot Kernels (13%), Savoury Sauce (Soya Beans, Water, Sea Salt, Koji (Aspergillus oryzae)), Dried Crushed Chilli Flakes (2%), Chipotle (Smoke-Dried Red Jalapeño Pepper) (0.5%).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Made in a factory that also handles Sesame Seeds. Our 25g snack packs are packed off site and may also contain Milk, Nuts and Peanuts.
Just what is Koji?
*Koji (Aspergillus oryzae) is a natural processing aid used in the fermentation of soya beans when making traditional Japanese foods like soya sauce, miso, mirin and sake. It has a delicious savoury umami flavour.
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives