A veritable smörgåsbord of goodness all wrapped up in one. Packed with vitamins, protein, fibre and minerals, these super seeds are great for your heart, liver, immune system and brain, plus they are proven to help with prostate health and relief of the menopause. Need we say more.
Pumpkin seeds have a long history as a celebrated food in many cultures, including Native American, Aztec and the Mediterranean, where they were enjoyed for their health-giving properties. As well as tasting super delicious, pumpkin seeds boost brain power and the immune system, help to maintain a healthy heart, beautiful hair, skin and nails and they also promote a restful night’s sleep.
We love these super-hero seeds because they are:
- A natural source of energy
- High in Fibre, Protein and Iron
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium
Our toasted pumpkin seeds are delicious sprinkled over salads, soups and pasta, add texture to casseroles, stews and stir-frys and will power up your breakfast smoothies – take your pick.
Pick & Mix
We have also created some delicious recipes that allow you to introduce all your family and friends to our nutritious range. Our delicious Mexican Kale Salad with Toasted Chilli Bites will definitely spice up your life!
Take a look at our recipe page for some great ideas that will soon have you adding a sprinkle to all of your favourite dishes.
Power of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are officially HIGH in…
- Iron which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving of pumpkin seeds contains 36% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving of pumpkin seeds contains 33% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Phosphorus which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. A 50g serving of pumpkin seeds contains 61% of your daily RI for Phosphorus.
- Magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function and to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium also contributes to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones & teeth. A 50g serving of pumpkin seeds contains 36% of your daily RI for Magnesium.
- Potassium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. Potassium also contributes to normal muscle function. A 50g serving contains 21% of your daily RI for Potassium.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Pumpkin seeds are officially a SOURCE of…
- Fibre a 50g serving of pumpkin seeds contains approximately 2.7g.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) which is contributes to the normal metabolism of iron and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Protein which is needed to grow muscle mass & maintain normal bones.