4-Ingredient Banana and Cinnamon Seed Pancakes
These delicious pancakes aren’t only easy to make, they’re also super healthy and easily customisable! There are no rules to follow and no limits to toppings when it comes to Munchy pancakes…
Ingredients (Serves 4)
3-4 Ripe bananas
250g Self raising flour
A generous sprinkle of Munchy Cinnamon Seeds
- Mash up the bananas in a bowl and crack in the eggs.
- Sieve the flour and mix until all combined.
- Add your Cinnamon seeds and any extras! (Raspberries, blueberries, chocolate buttons, whatever takes your fancy).
- Lightly grease a frying pan with butter and put on a low-medium heat.
- Spoon in the mixture and cook until small bubbles appear (1-2 minutes) then flip for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Voila! Relax and enjoy your pancakes.