At Munchy Seeds, we aim to increase world happiness with delicious, nutritious snacks that are all free from gluten, wheat and yeast with no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives added.
All 9 tasty flavours are vegetarian and 6 of those are suitable for vegans (Salted Caramel, Super Berry, Omega Sprinkles, Savoury Crunch, Chilli Bites and Sesame Sprinkles).
As a family business, we are committed to improving the social, economic and environmental well being for the people and the planet.
- Our plastic tubs are recyclable and reusable. Pack up your breakfast or lunch or store leftover pasta, soups or stock.
- We have moved our show bags from plastic to recyclable paper.
- Floor sweepings are being given to local residents with chickens, in exchange for eggs, cakes and jams.
- We have been awarded Suffolk Carbon Charter – Silver Level.
- Our crew are encouraged to walk and bike to work, and to car share where possible. New crew members are offered to take advantage of the ‘Bike to Work’ scheme.
- We aim to reduce our electricity consumption by 5-10%, natural gas usage by 5-10% and reduce our business mileage by 10%.
- Cardboard packaging boxes contain 70% recycled material and are fully recyclable (as indicated by a label on the bottom of the boxes).
- Paper, card and plastic are separated for recycling.