Good for: Vegetarians, Vegans and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc and Manganese (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
How to enjoy them
- Keep a tub on your desk for those ‘munchy’ moments
- Stash a packet in the car to keep you motoring
- Throw a handful in your salad for a delicious crunch of goodness
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer!
- Toss them over pasta
- Perfect at the end of the day with a beer or a glass of wine…
The benefits of eating Savoury Crunch
Savoury Crunch are officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 4.9g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. A 50g serving contains 84% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 15% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 23% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Manganese – which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal formation of connective tissue. Manganese also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress – a 50g serving contains 38% of your daily RI for Manganese.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Savoury Crunch are officially a source of…
- Protein – which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.
What’s inside my Savoury Crunch?
Sunflower Seeds (63%), Pumpkin Seeds (18%), Sweet Apricot Kernels (13%), Savoury Sauce: Soya Beans, Sea Salt & Koji (Aspergillus oryzae).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Made in a factory that also handles Sesame Seeds.
Just what is Koji?
Koji (Aspergillus oryzae) is a natural processing aid used in the fermentation of soya beans when making traditional Japanese foods like soya sauce, miso, mirin and sake. It has a delicious savoury umami flavour.
*Our apricot kernels are the sweet variety and should not be confused with bitter apricot kernels. ‘Bitter’ kernels contain cyanide at a level, which may be toxic if eaten in volume. However sweet kernels are safe to eat and carry no risk of toxicity. Munchy Seeds only use ‘sweet’ kernels in their products because we do like our customers to come back for more!
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.