Choccy Apricot Munchy Seeds are a delicious snack of Belgian chocolate coated sunflower & pumpkin seeds with pieces of dried apricot. Developed through our passion for mindful munching, we have taken the nutritional benefit of the seed and coated it with luxurious Belgian chocolate to give you a nutritious nibble with a choccy fix!
Good for: Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Free from: Gluten, Yeast and Wheat.
High in: Fibre, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc (…why are these so good?)
No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
How to enjoy them
- Guzzle them straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle over ice-cream
- Share them ….if you can!
The benefits of eating Choccy Apricot
Choccy Apricot is officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 3.3g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. A 50g serving contains 38% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 22% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. A 50g serving contains 15% of your daily RI for Zinc.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Choccy Apricot is officially a source of…
- Calcium – which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Calcium also contributes to normal muscle function.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.
What’s inside my Choccy Apricot?
Belgian Milk Chocolate (36.8%) (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Belgian Plain Chocolate (26.6%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Sunflower Seeds (22.6%), Diced Apricots (7.6%), Pumpkin Seeds (5.6%), and Glazing Agents: Gum Arabic and Shellac. Plain Chocolate: contains Cocoa Solids 65% minimum. Milk Chocolate: contains Cocoa Solids 30% min, Milk Solids 20% min.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Made in a factory that also handles Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds and Soya Beans.
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
Where to keep them
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.